This post was originally published on digitalx
Just in time for Christmas tomorrow the staking for $W3F and additional ERC-20 token rewards through The DLTA are now live.
$W3F token rewards distribution will take place at staking.digitalax.xyz and be distributed both through the $W3F Staking & $MONA Staking pages.
- When you stake $MONA, Genesis MONA NFTs, MONA LP or other DIGITALAX fashion NFTs you will now be distributed not only $MONA token, but also $W3F token. See full distribution schedule here.
- You can also directly stake $W3F, $W3F LP and Patron NFTs from https://patrons.digitalax.xyz/, in order to receive $W3F token rewards. See full distribution schedule here.
- GDN Membership NFT staking under the ‘$W3F Staking’ category will begin next week as all Global Designer Network members will be taken through step by step on how to stake their membership NFT. Do not stake your GDN Membership NFT as of yet.
The DLTA V3 version is now live which comes with many updates, including the ability to stake whitelisted 1155 NFTs on the guild, advancements to the dynamic weighting contract, and also, the ability for multi-token reward deposits.
For the PODE Guild, members are required to UNSTAKE and RESTAKE their PODE NFT, and any other whitelisted NFTs that they have staked on the guild.
- For example, unstake PODE from “Unstake from Old PODE Staking” and restake in “Stake Whitelisted PODE in V3 DLTA”
- For example, unstaked whitelisted NFTs from “Unstake Old NFTs on Guild for Appraisal” and restake in “Stake NFTs on Guild for Appraisal”
This action is to ensure that your weights are migrated over correctly to V3 and that you can start receiving $MONA, $DLTA, $DECO and $W3F rewards for your appraisal actions. Rewards distribution will begin next week so everyone has time to stake and unstake.
Once most members have migrated to V3 the leaderboard and appraiser weighting scores will also be able to be migrated and appear correctly.
The LOOK and GDN guilds will go live next week. Please do not stake on these as of yet. More details will be shared in a separate post.
This is an exciting next step as the first multi-token reward deposits soon go live!
Support Us via our Sponsors